Mom 85th Birthday and 85 Years of Wisdom
Here are my Mom’s Basic Rules for Living 85 Years of Health, Happiness and Harmony
- Let yourself be a little funky at times.
- Allow yourself to be loved and cherished.
- Eat healthy and good (Thai) food.
- Be extraordinary and humble.
- Be grateful and thankful.
- Exercise daily.
- Dance…sometimes in the privacy of yourself so you can “kick up your heals.”
- Take vitamins to add to health.
- Walk every day (mostly).
- Have positive thoughts.
- Practice patience and perseverance with difficult (and sometimes grumpy) people.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Yield to resistance.
- Respect privacy…have boundaries.
- Honor your relationships.
So…got a comment? Leave it below!
Why Marry YourSelf First! Because my mom said so!